Pro in a nutshell
Pro – one of the largest trade unions in Finland
Trade Union Pro is the largest private sector union for clerical employees and the largest member union of the Finnish Confederation of Professionals STTK.
Pro is a strong and responsible influencer in Finnish working life and labour markets. Its operations are based on its wide membership and steady economy.
- 130,000 members, of whom 110,000 in the labour market.
- Group's net assets 135 million euros.
- Debts 113,000 euros.
- Employs 178 persons (January 2011).
- Negotiates 60 collective agreements (January 2011).
- 255 unions.
- Domicile Helsinki, operations in the whole Finland.
- Languages: Finnish and Swedish.
- Politically independent.
- Membership fee is 1.2% of earnings subject to tax withholding, however at least 9 euros/month and at maximum 46,20 euro/month (in 2013)